Houseables Compostable Plates, Sugarcane Plate, 500 Count, 9 Inch, Round, Disposable, Heavy Duty, Biodegradeable, Bagasse, Natural, Paper Dishes, For Wedding, Party, All Occasions, Picnic
- 500 COUNT OF 9" DISPOSABLE DINNER PLATES: Sourced from eco-friendly bagasse, a 100% biodegradable and compostable byproduct of the mighty sugar cane. This results in a non-toxic plate that is safe for food storage and consumption and vastly superior to cheap and unsavory styrofoam plates.
- 9" DIAMETER: Limits portion control by reducing wasted food compared to oversized 12" plates. This amount is an appropriate serving size that helps reduce food waste. Simply dispose of the plate when you're done and that's it. No water waste or cleanup needed afterwards.
- SAFELY REHEAT FOOD: Stands up to grease and all types of food, both hot and cold, without becoming too weak, soggy, or damaged from bleed through. This means that the temperature will not saturate through the canvas as quickly as other plates. So you can hold the plate without folding occurring.
- FDA APPROVED: Our all-natural dinner plates will not transfer harmful chemicals to your food. Nor will they melt, leak or deform when heated in the microwave or regular oven. So your food stays safe, you save on water and time spent doing dishes, and the environment feels just a little bit better. Good deals all around.
- IS YOUR PLATE FULL?: No worries, our biodegradable plates feature an impressively sturdy construction- perfect for those heavier entrees such as BBQ meats or pastas.
500 pack case of 100% biodegradable 9 oz dinner plates
Houseables' 9 oz dinner plates are made from eco-friendly bagasse, a 100% biodegradable and compostable byproduct of the mighty sugar cane. They come in bulk cases of 500, making them perfect for commercial or private use. With a 9" diameter, each plate will safely hold plenty of your favorite foods. This amount is an appropriate serving size that helps reduce the dreaded portion waste. Our plates are microwave safe and without any toxic chemical dyes or designs. They are completely safe for serving and storing foods.
Better for you, better for the earth
Plates and bowls from bagasse are pressed through high-heat and high-pressure processes. Bagasse products biodegrade within 60 days. When that natural degradation occurs, those products provide natural ingredients back into the environment. These products are the perfect alternative to those unfortunate styrofoam containers. Toxic coated styrofoam contains harmful chemicals that are released when you heat containers made out of the synthetic resin in a microwave (the term 'nuking' has never been so appropriate before). And if that weren't enough, styrofoam is non-biodegradable. Soeverytime you see a styrofoam container so thoughtfully littered on the ground somewhere, remember to yourself -- people are often the worst and that container is there forever.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 12.8 x 9.4 inches