GreenWorks 100% Biodegradable Compostable CPLA Disposable Spoons,100 Ct Large Heavyweight Bio-Based Plastic Utensils Flatware Cutlery Spoons
- 100% compostable and biodegradable,BPI certified to meet ASTM D6400 and EN13432 Standard,good for earth and soil.
- FDA Certified.BPA free,healthy and reliable.
- Made from Non-GMO corn based CPLA, plastic free,tree free,renewable and natural.
- 6.25" large size,Heavyweight,Heat tolerant to 200℉.
- 100 pieces spoons packed in a biodegradable and compostable color box instead of plastic bags,real 100% compostable products
Details: Important notice:
Some other sellers are selling fake GreenWorks brand cutlery,We never authorize them to sell it , Greenworks cutleries are sold exclusively by GreenTide. We recieved some customer complaints against other sellers for poor quality. If you purchase here and recieved from other sellers, please report to Amazon and claim for selling fake products and get full refund.
Knowledge of PLA (CPLA):
Polylactic acid(PLA or CPLA) is a biodegradable and bioactive thermoplastic aliphatic polyester derived from renewable resources, such as corn starch (in the United States and Canada), tapioca roots, chips or starch (mostly in Asia), or sugarcane (in the rest of the world). In 2010,CPLA had the second highest consumption volume of any bioplastic of the world.
GreenWorks is working on providing green products to our customers.
Our CPLA cultelry meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 Standard, It composts in less than 180 days in a commercial facility.
We insure our customer away from pollution, away from unhealth , and away from low quality.
We appreciate your concerns about environment.
Your satisfication is our final target,if your have any question or any suggestion, please kindly let us know, we will be pleased to answer you and help you to resolve any problem.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.4 x 3.6 inches