Green Earth - Natural Bagasse (Sugarcane Fiber) Tree Free 10" Paper Plate / Biodegradable / Compostable (500 Counts Disposable Plates）
Brand: Green Earth
- 500 counts dinner size plates (10 inches) in a case of 4 packs of 125; designs may vary
- 100% Tree-Free,material is gluten free - made from the bagasse not paper, which they are not as good for the environment. Compostable in any industrial composting facilities.
- Made from unbleached, chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free, natural discarded bagasse (sugarcane fiber)
- Contains no plastic or wax lining. Strong and sturdy, durable, cut resistant construction
- Microwave safe and is liquid/oil resistant. Can be used for both hot and cold foods
Publisher: US Green Earth
Details: Our 10 inches all occasion heavy-duty plate is made from 100 percent sustainable and renewable natural bagasse (sugarcane fiber). Gluten free and tree free. stronger than paper plates. They are an environmentally beneficial alternative to Plastic or Styrofoam, which contain non-biodegradable and petroleum derived materials or paper, which manufacturing requires the cutting down of trees. They are compostable in either an industrial compost (1-4 months). Built sturdy from environmentally beneficial natural, renewable plant fibers, they can be used in the microwave - as they are heat safe up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit - and are oil/liquid and cut resistant. Their natural tan, dye free, bleach free coloring is perfect for any occasion - picnic, barbecue, church luncheons, holiday parties and get together, bridal showers, weddings, carnivals, fairs or everyday use. Green Earth Everyday bagasse plates and bagasse bowls are versatile, heavy duty, and affordable enough to meet every day needs so you can focus on your day and not the dishes.All Green Earth products (paper bowls, cups and plates) are great.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 20.7 x 7.2 inches